General Phone Number: 636-391-9966
Admissions Phone Number: 636-391-9966 x10
Saint Louis Counseling provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Ballwin.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Saint Louis Counseling is run by a private non-profit organization.
Saint Louis Counseling provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Saint Louis Counseling provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Saint Louis Counseling utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Saint Louis Counseling utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Saint Louis Counseling and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Saint Louis Counseling.
Saint Louis Counseling offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Saint Louis Counseling
Saint Louis Counseling provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation