General Phone Number: 314-292-7373
Admissions Phone Number: 314-292-7323
Centerpointe Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Louis.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Centerpointe Hospital is run by a private for-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Centerpointe Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Centerpointe Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Centerpointe Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Centerpointe Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Centerpointe Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Centerpointe Hospital.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Centerpointe Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Centerpointe Hospital
Centerpointe Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services