General Phone Number: 314-628-6500
Admissions Phone Number: 314-251-6565
Mercy Edgewood Program provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Louis.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Mercy Edgewood Program is run by a private non-profit organization.
Mercy Edgewood Program provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Mercy Edgewood Program provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Mercy Edgewood Program utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Mercy Edgewood Program utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Mercy Edgewood Program and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Mercy Edgewood Program.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Mercy Edgewood Program offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Mercy Edgewood Program
Mercy Edgewood Program provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services