General Phone Number: 314-968-2350
Admissions Phone Number: 314-534-9350
Childrens Home Society provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Louis.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Childrens Home Society is run by a private non-profit organization.
Childrens Home Society provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Childrens Home Society provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Childrens Home Society utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Childrens Home Society utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Childrens Home Society and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Childrens Home Society.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
Childrens Home Society offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Childrens Home Society
Childrens Home Society provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation