General Phone Number: 314-427-3755 x250
Admissions Phone Number: 314-427-3755
Every Childs Hope provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Louis.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Every Childs Hope is run by a private non-profit organization.
Every Childs Hope provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Every Childs Hope provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Every Childs Hope utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Every Childs Hope utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Every Childs Hope and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Every Childs Hope.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Every Childs Hope offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Every Childs Hope
Every Childs Hope provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services