General Phone Number: 314-531-1770
Lacy Clay Center for Childrens Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Louis.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Lacy Clay Center for Childrens Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Lacy Clay Center for Childrens Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Lacy Clay Center for Childrens Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Lacy Clay Center for Childrens Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Lacy Clay Center for Childrens Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Lacy Clay Center for Childrens Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Lacy Clay Center for Childrens Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Lacy Clay Center for Childrens Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Lacy Clay Center for Childrens Health
Lacy Clay Center for Childrens Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services