General Phone Number: 314-261-6011
Saint Vincent Home for Children provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Louis.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Saint Vincent Home for Children is run by a private non-profit organization.
Saint Vincent Home for Children provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Saint Vincent Home for Children provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Saint Vincent Home for Children utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Saint Vincent Home for Children utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Saint Vincent Home for Children and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Saint Vincent Home for Children.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Saint Vincent Home for Children offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Saint Vincent Home for Children
Saint Vincent Home for Children provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services