General Phone Number: 314-205-8068 x200
Centrec Care provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Louis.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Centrec Care is run by a private for-profit organization.
Centrec Care provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Centrec Care provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Centrec Care utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Centrec Care utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Centrec Care and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Centrec Care.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Centrec Care offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Centrec Care
Centrec Care provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services