General Phone Number: 501-223-3322
Pinnacle Pointe Behavioral Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Little Rock.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Pinnacle Pointe Behavioral Healthcare is run by a private for-profit organization.
Pinnacle Pointe Behavioral Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Pinnacle Pointe Behavioral Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Pinnacle Pointe Behavioral Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Pinnacle Pointe Behavioral Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Pinnacle Pointe Behavioral Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Pinnacle Pointe Behavioral Healthcare.
Pinnacle Pointe Behavioral Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Pinnacle Pointe Behavioral Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services