General Phone Number: 501-666-4949
Admissions Phone Number: 501-666-8686
Centers for Youth and Families provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Little Rock.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Centers for Youth and Families is run by a private non-profit organization.
Centers for Youth and Families provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Centers for Youth and Families provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Centers for Youth and Families utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Centers for Youth and Families utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Centers for Youth and Families and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Centers for Youth and Families.
- Transitional age young adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Centers for Youth and Families offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Centers for Youth and Families
Centers for Youth and Families provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services