General Phone Number: 501-666-8686
Centers for Youth and Families provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Little Rock.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Centers for Youth and Families is run by a private non-profit organization.
Centers for Youth and Families provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Centers for Youth and Families provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Centers for Youth and Families utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Centers for Youth and Families utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Centers for Youth and Families and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Centers for Youth and Families.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Centers for Youth and Families offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Centers for Youth and Families provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services