General Phone Number: 501-202-2000
Admissions Phone Number: 501-202-7006
Baptist Health Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Little Rock.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Baptist Health Medical Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Baptist Health Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Baptist Health Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Baptist Health Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Baptist Health Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Baptist Health Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Baptist Health Medical Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Baptist Health Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Baptist Health Medical Center
Baptist Health Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services