General Phone Number: 501-552-3000
Admissions Phone Number: 501-552-5777
Saint Vincent Infirmary Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Little Rock.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Saint Vincent Infirmary Medical Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Saint Vincent Infirmary Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Saint Vincent Infirmary Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Saint Vincent Infirmary Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Saint Vincent Infirmary Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Saint Vincent Infirmary Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Saint Vincent Infirmary Medical Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Saint Vincent Infirmary Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Saint Vincent Infirmary Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Suicide prevention services