General Phone Number: 501-663-5473
Admissions Phone Number: 866-544-5473
Living Hope Southeast provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Little Rock.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Living Hope Southeast is run by a private for-profit organization.
Living Hope Southeast provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Living Hope Southeast provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Living Hope Southeast utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Living Hope Southeast utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Living Hope Southeast and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Living Hope Southeast.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Living Hope Southeast offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Living Hope Southeast
Living Hope Southeast provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services