General Phone Number: 507-653-4029
Admissions Phone Number: 507-473-5061
Minnesota Girls Academy provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bricelyn.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Minnesota Girls Academy is run by a private non-profit organization.
Minnesota Girls Academy provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Minnesota Girls Academy provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Minnesota Girls Academy utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Minnesota Girls Academy utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Minnesota Girls Academy and possible financial assistance.
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Minnesota Girls Academy.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Minnesota Girls Academy offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Minnesota Girls Academy
Minnesota Girls Academy provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Suicide prevention services