General Phone Number: 507-344-0621
Admissions Phone Number: 877-399-3040
South Central Crisis Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mankato.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
South Central Crisis Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
South Central Crisis Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
South Central Crisis Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
South Central Crisis Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
South Central Crisis Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at South Central Crisis Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at South Central Crisis Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
South Central Crisis Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at South Central Crisis Center
South Central Crisis Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services