General Phone Number: 507-377-5440
Freeborn County Mental Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Albert Lea.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Freeborn County Mental Health Center is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Freeborn County Mental Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Freeborn County Mental Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Freeborn County Mental Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Freeborn County Mental Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Freeborn County Mental Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Freeborn County Mental Health Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Freeborn County Mental Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Freeborn County Mental Health Center
Freeborn County Mental Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services