General Phone Number: 507-433-5569
Thrive Behavioral Network LLC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Austin.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Thrive Behavioral Network LLC is run by a private for-profit organization.
Thrive Behavioral Network LLC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Thrive Behavioral Network LLC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Thrive Behavioral Network LLC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
Thrive Behavioral Network LLC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Thrive Behavioral Network LLC and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Thrive Behavioral Network LLC.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Thrive Behavioral Network LLC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Thrive Behavioral Network LLC
Thrive Behavioral Network LLC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services