General Phone Number: 507-835-7064
Admissions Phone Number: 507-446-1218
South Central Human Relations Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Waseca.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
South Central Human Relations Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
South Central Human Relations Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
South Central Human Relations Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
South Central Human Relations Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
South Central Human Relations Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at South Central Human Relations Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at South Central Human Relations Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
South Central Human Relations Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at South Central Human Relations Center
South Central Human Relations Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery