General Phone Number: 310-451-9747
Family Service of Santa Monica provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Santa Monica.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Family Service of Santa Monica is run by a private non-profit organization.
Family Service of Santa Monica provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Family Service of Santa Monica provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Family Service of Santa Monica utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Family Service of Santa Monica utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Family Service of Santa Monica and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Family Service of Santa Monica.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Family Service of Santa Monica offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Family Service of Santa Monica
Family Service of Santa Monica provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Suicide prevention services