General Phone Number: 310-966-6500
Admissions Phone Number: 310-966-6511
Edelman Westside Mental Health Ctr provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Los Angeles.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Edelman Westside Mental Health Ctr is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Edelman Westside Mental Health Ctr provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Edelman Westside Mental Health Ctr provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Edelman Westside Mental Health Ctr utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Edelman Westside Mental Health Ctr utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Edelman Westside Mental Health Ctr and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Edelman Westside Mental Health Ctr.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Edelman Westside Mental Health Ctr offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
Edelman Westside Mental Health Ctr provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services