General Phone Number: 800-573-0770
Clearview Treatment Programs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Los Angeles.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Clearview Treatment Programs is run by a private for-profit organization.
Clearview Treatment Programs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Clearview Treatment Programs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Clearview Treatment Programs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Clearview Treatment Programs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Clearview Treatment Programs and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Clearview Treatment Programs.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Clearview Treatment Programs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Clearview Treatment Programs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling