General Phone Number: 800-693-9100
Resilience Treatment Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Los Angeles.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Resilience Treatment Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Resilience Treatment Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Resilience Treatment Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Resilience Treatment Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Resilience Treatment Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Resilience Treatment Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Resilience Treatment Center.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Resilience Treatment Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Resilience Treatment Center
Resilience Treatment Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.