General Phone Number: 800-573-0770
Clearview Womens Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Venice.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Clearview Womens Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Clearview Womens Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Clearview Womens Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Clearview Womens Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Clearview Womens Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Clearview Womens Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Clearview Womens Center.
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Clearview Womens Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Clearview Womens Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling