General Phone Number: 310-836-1223
Admissions Phone Number: 310-836-1223 x750
Vista Del Mar Child and Family Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Los Angeles.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Vista Del Mar Child and Family Servs is run by a private non-profit organization.
Vista Del Mar Child and Family Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Vista Del Mar Child and Family Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Vista Del Mar Child and Family Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Vista Del Mar Child and Family Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Vista Del Mar Child and Family Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Vista Del Mar Child and Family Servs.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Vista Del Mar Child and Family Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Vista Del Mar Child and Family Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services