General Phone Number: 870-382-4001
Delta Counseling Associates Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Dumas.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Delta Counseling Associates Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Delta Counseling Associates Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Delta Counseling Associates Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Delta Counseling Associates Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Delta Counseling Associates Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Delta Counseling Associates Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Delta Counseling Associates Inc.
Delta Counseling Associates Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Delta Counseling Associates Inc
Delta Counseling Associates Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services