General Phone Number: 870-460-0066
Centers for Youth and Families provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Monticello.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Centers for Youth and Families is run by a private non-profit organization.
Centers for Youth and Families provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Centers for Youth and Families provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Centers for Youth and Families utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Centers for Youth and Families utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Centers for Youth and Families and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Centers for Youth and Families.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Centers for Youth and Families offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Centers for Youth and Families provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services