General Phone Number: 870-853-4224
Admissions Phone Number: 870-853-4224 x21
Delta Family Health Fitness Ctr for provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hamburg.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Delta Family Health Fitness Ctr for is run by a private for-profit organization.
Delta Family Health Fitness Ctr for provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Delta Family Health Fitness Ctr for provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Delta Family Health Fitness Ctr for utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Delta Family Health Fitness Ctr for utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Delta Family Health Fitness Ctr for and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Delta Family Health Fitness Ctr for.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Delta Family Health Fitness Ctr for offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Delta Family Health Fitness Ctr for provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services