General Phone Number: 870-628-4181
Southeast AR Behavioral Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Star City.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Southeast AR Behavioral Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization.
Southeast AR Behavioral Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Southeast AR Behavioral Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Southeast AR Behavioral Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Southeast AR Behavioral Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Southeast AR Behavioral Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Southeast AR Behavioral Healthcare.
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
Southeast AR Behavioral Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Southeast AR Behavioral Healthcare
Southeast AR Behavioral Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services