General Phone Number: 870-541-7100 x7131
Admissions Phone Number: 870-534-1834
Jefferson Regional Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Pine Bluff.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Jefferson Regional Medical Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Jefferson Regional Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Jefferson Regional Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Jefferson Regional Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Jefferson Regional Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Jefferson Regional Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Jefferson Regional Medical Center.
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Jefferson Regional Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Jefferson Regional Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Suicide prevention services