General Phone Number: 870-534-1834 x2135
Admissions Phone Number: 870-534-1834 x2125
SE Arkansas Behavioral Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Pine Bluff.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
SE Arkansas Behavioral Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization.
SE Arkansas Behavioral Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
SE Arkansas Behavioral Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
SE Arkansas Behavioral Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
SE Arkansas Behavioral Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at SE Arkansas Behavioral Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at SE Arkansas Behavioral Healthcare.
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
SE Arkansas Behavioral Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at SE Arkansas Behavioral Healthcare
SE Arkansas Behavioral Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services