General Phone Number: 909-580-1800
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Colton.
- Mental Health Treatment
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center.
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services