General Phone Number: 909-388-2222
Valley Star provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Bernardino.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Valley Star is run by a private for-profit organization.
Valley Star provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Valley Star provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Valley Star utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Valley Star utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Valley Star and possible financial assistance.
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Valley Star.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Valley Star offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Valley Star
Valley Star provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment