General Phone Number: 909-421-9301
County of San Bernardino DBH provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Rialto.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
County of San Bernardino DBH is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
County of San Bernardino DBH provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
County of San Bernardino DBH provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
County of San Bernardino DBH utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
County of San Bernardino DBH utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at County of San Bernardino DBH and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at County of San Bernardino DBH.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
County of San Bernardino DBH offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at County of San Bernardino DBH
County of San Bernardino DBH provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services