General Phone Number: 909-386-7600
Whitney Young Family Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Bernardino.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Whitney Young Family Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Whitney Young Family Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Whitney Young Family Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Whitney Young Family Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Whitney Young Family Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Whitney Young Family Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Whitney Young Family Health Center.
Whitney Young Family Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Whitney Young Family Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Suicide prevention services