General Phone Number: 909-886-6737 x140
Admissions Phone Number: 909-886-6737
Fam Servs Agency of San Bernardino provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Bernardino.
- Mental Health Treatment
Fam Servs Agency of San Bernardino is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Fam Servs Agency of San Bernardino provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Fam Servs Agency of San Bernardino provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Fam Servs Agency of San Bernardino utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Fam Servs Agency of San Bernardino utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Fam Servs Agency of San Bernardino and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Fam Servs Agency of San Bernardino.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Fam Servs Agency of San Bernardino offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Fam Servs Agency of San Bernardino
Fam Servs Agency of San Bernardino provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services