General Phone Number: 501-821-5500
Admissions Phone Number: 501-821-5500 x220
Youth Home Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Little Rock.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Youth Home Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Youth Home Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Youth Home Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Youth Home Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Youth Home Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Youth Home Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Youth Home Inc.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Youth Home Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Youth Home Inc
Youth Home Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care