General Phone Number: 818-787-1511
Admissions Phone Number: 800-565-0558
Southern CA Hospital at Van Nuys provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Van Nuys.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Southern CA Hospital at Van Nuys is run by a private for-profit organization.
Southern CA Hospital at Van Nuys provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Southern CA Hospital at Van Nuys provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Southern CA Hospital at Van Nuys utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Southern CA Hospital at Van Nuys utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Southern CA Hospital at Van Nuys and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Southern CA Hospital at Van Nuys.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Southern CA Hospital at Van Nuys offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Southern CA Hospital at Van Nuys
Southern CA Hospital at Van Nuys provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services