General Phone Number: 818-781-0360
Admissions Phone Number: 818-267-2753
Help Group provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Van Nuys.
- Mental Health Treatment
Help Group is run by a private non-profit organization.
Help Group provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Help Group provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Help Group utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Help Group utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Help Group and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Help Group.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Help Group offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Help Group
Help Group provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Vocational rehabilitation services