General Phone Number: 818-989-9214
Admissions Phone Number: 818-989-9241
PACS provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Van Nuys.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
PACS is run by a private non-profit organization.
PACS provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
PACS provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
PACS utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
PACS utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at PACS and possible financial assistance.
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at PACS.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
PACS offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at PACS
PACS provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services