General Phone Number: 800-599-8820
Insight Treatment Programs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Van Nuys.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Insight Treatment Programs is run by a private for-profit organization.
Insight Treatment Programs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Insight Treatment Programs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Insight Treatment Programs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Insight Treatment Programs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Insight Treatment Programs and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Insight Treatment Programs.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Insight Treatment Programs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Insight Treatment Programs
Insight Treatment Programs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services