General Phone Number: 501-803-3388
Methodist Behavioral Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Maumelle.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Methodist Behavioral Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Methodist Behavioral Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Methodist Behavioral Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Methodist Behavioral Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Methodist Behavioral Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Methodist Behavioral Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Methodist Behavioral Hospital.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Methodist Behavioral Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Methodist Behavioral Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services