General Phone Number: 573-888-0642
Admissions Phone Number: 573-888-5925 x1201
FCC Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kennett.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
FCC Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
FCC Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
FCC Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
FCC Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
FCC Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at FCC Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at FCC Behavioral Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
FCC Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at FCC Behavioral Health
FCC Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services