General Phone Number: 870-335-9483
Families Inc of Arkansas provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Paragould.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Families Inc of Arkansas is run by a private for-profit organization.
Families Inc of Arkansas provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Families Inc of Arkansas provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Families Inc of Arkansas utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Families Inc of Arkansas utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Families Inc of Arkansas and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Families Inc of Arkansas.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Families Inc of Arkansas offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Families Inc of Arkansas
Families Inc of Arkansas provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services