General Phone Number: 870-239-4222
NE Arkansas Community MH Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Paragould.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
NE Arkansas Community MH Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
NE Arkansas Community MH Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
NE Arkansas Community MH Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
NE Arkansas Community MH Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
NE Arkansas Community MH Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at NE Arkansas Community MH Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at NE Arkansas Community MH Center.
NE Arkansas Community MH Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at NE Arkansas Community MH Center
NE Arkansas Community MH Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Housing services
- Supported housing