General Phone Number: 704-671-4487
Access Family Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Gastonia.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Access Family Services is run by a private for-profit organization.
Access Family Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Access Family Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Access Family Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Access Family Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Access Family Services and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Access Family Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Access Family Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Access Family Services
Access Family Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Therapeutic foster care