General Phone Number: 980-487-5470
Kings Mountain Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kings Mountain.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Kings Mountain Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Kings Mountain Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Kings Mountain Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Kings Mountain Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Kings Mountain Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Droperidol (Inapsine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Kings Mountain Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Kings Mountain Hospital.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Kings Mountain Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Kings Mountain Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services