General Phone Number: 704-525-2840
A Caring Home provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Charlotte.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
A Caring Home is run by a private for-profit organization.
A Caring Home provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
A Caring Home provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
A Caring Home utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
A Caring Home utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at A Caring Home and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at A Caring Home.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
A Caring Home offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at A Caring Home
A Caring Home provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management