General Phone Number: 980-859-2106
HopeWay provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Charlotte.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
HopeWay is run by a private non-profit organization.
HopeWay provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
HopeWay provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
HopeWay utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
HopeWay utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at HopeWay and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at HopeWay.
HopeWay offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at HopeWay
HopeWay provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services