General Phone Number: 479-521-5731
Admissions Phone Number: 866-387-7814
Vantage Point of Northwest Arkansas provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fayetteville.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Vantage Point of Northwest Arkansas is run by a private for-profit organization.
Vantage Point of Northwest Arkansas provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Vantage Point of Northwest Arkansas provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Vantage Point of Northwest Arkansas utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Vantage Point of Northwest Arkansas utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Vantage Point of Northwest Arkansas and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Vantage Point of Northwest Arkansas.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Vantage Point of Northwest Arkansas offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Vantage Point of Northwest Arkansas
Vantage Point of Northwest Arkansas provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services